Frequently Asked Questions
- We do not take reservations.
- Wait time recommendations can not be made as seasons and schedules vary from week to week, and day-to-day
- You can view our menu here.
- We have a limited amount of gluten-friendly items on our menu. All related items are marked.
- Our diner is wheelchair accessible and of course, children are welcome.
- We are open from 7 AM - Midnight every day, including holidays.
- Our world-famous singing waitstaff, The Stardusters, sing all day from open to close.
- For private parties and corporate events (minimum group of 25 people), please click here.
- We sell merchandise online and in our restaurant.
- At this time, there are no COVID-19 vaccine or mask requirements to join us at Ellen's Stardust Diner.